Looking for a strong mid range night vision scope that features a delicate balance between magnification and field of view? The Armasight Nemesis 4x GEN 2+ SD Night Vision Scope is an excellent choice that strikes just the right balance between the two.
The Armasight Nemesis 4X SD will allow you to see beyond the expected in nighttime conditions. It is equipped with a Standard Definition Gen 2+ tube which provides resolution of 45-51 lp/mm. It has a Field of View of 10 degrees and a Focus Range of 25m to infinity.
The Armasight Nemesis is user friendly. It features easy to use internal windage and elevation adjustments, and simple push button controls. One of the biggest benefits is that all controls and adjustments are simple and easy to operate.
The multicoated all-glass lenses and an internally adjustable brightness illuminated reticle set it apart from other night vision scopes on the market. Well-defined and extremely thin crosshairs makes accurate shot placement on exceptionally small targets incredibly easy. Equipped with variable brightness for contrast, it provides both bright source protection and Auto Bright Control (ABC).
The Armasight Nemesis can be mounted in seconds without tools. It mounts on an adjustable mount that fits Weaver or Picatinny rails. It comes complete with tactical rails for lasers or illuminators and a FREE high power detachable long-range infrared illuminator.
Water, shock, dust and sand resistant, the durable compact night vision scope delivers maximum value. The strong reputation amongst professionals and amateur night vision enthusiasts make the Armasight Nemesis 4X Gen 2+ SD night vision scope a great choice. It is definitely a durable and rugged night vision scope that you can rely on.
Armasight Nemesis 4x GEN 2+ SD Night Vision Scope Features:
- 4x Magnification with 10 degrees FOV
- Bright source protection, Auto Bright Control (ABC)
- Illuminated center red cross reticle for optimal contrast
- Controls and adjustments are simple and easy to operate
- Water resistant design
- Flip-up back-up iron sights
- Mounts to standard weaver rails
- Variable reticle brightness
- Detachable long-range infrared illuminator
- Limited two-year warranty
- Lens Tissue
- Remote control
- One lithium battery CR123A
- XLR-IR850 Detachable X-Long Range Infrared Illuminator
- IIT Generation: Gen 2+ SD
- Resolution: 45-51 lp/mm
- Magnification: 4x
- Lens system: F1.5, 108 mm
- Field of view: 10°
- Focus range: 25m to infinity
- Exit Pupil Diameter: 10 mm
- Eye Relief: 46 mm
- Diopter Adjustment: -6 to +2 dpt
- Reticle Type: Crosshairs
- Reticle Color: Red on Green
- Windage & Elevation Adjustment: 1/2 MOA
- Remote Control: Yes
- Automatic Brightness Control: Yes
- Bright Light Cut-off: Yes
- Low Battery Indicator: Yes
- Infrared Illuminator: Detachable Long Range IR
- Power Supply: One CR-123 Lithium 3V or Any CR123 type rechargeable batteries with voltage 3.2V
- Battery life: Up to 60 hours
- Environmental Rating: Water and fog resistant
- MIL-STD-810: Yes
- Operating temperature: -40° to +50° (-40° to +122°F)
- Storage Temperature: -50° to +70° (-58° to +158°F)
- Overall Dimensions: 305x102x71 mm (12x4x2.8 in)
- Weight (without Mount and Remote Control): 1.2 kg (2.7 lbs)
- Warranty: 2 Years