Looking to improve accuracy of your shooting in dark environments? The Armasight WWZ 4X Night Vision Scope is a great night vision scope for tactical shooters and hunters looking for that accurate night shot.
The Armasight WWZ is arguably the most dependable and high performing Gen 1+ night vision scope on the market. The Armasight WWZ 4X Night Vision scope is designed for professional use and comes equipped with some awesome advanced features. If you are looking for a night vision scope that has excellent vision, target acquisition, observation and aiming capability, the Armasight WWZ 4X Rifle Scope is a great choice!
The ruggedly designed night vision scope is perfect for the most demanding sports shooters, hunters, and security personnel. If you are looking for a reliable night vision scope for observational, target acquisition, and aiming capabilities, the Armasight WWZ 4X is a perfect choice.
Easily focus your targeted object and then locate your hitting zone with the Armasight’s 4X magnification lens. The 4X zooming capability allows you to see moving and still objects clearly in the darkest of nights. The WWZ Scope precision lens focusing system will give you confidence to acquire your target accurately within a medium range.
Use the included IR810 infrared illuminator for long-range shooting. It is a perfect pair to your night vision scope when hunting at night. Easily acquire your target zone and make the perfect shot. The IR illuminator can quickly attach from the scope if needed.
The Armasight WWZ 4X Night Vision Scope’s high-quality Gen 2+ image intensifier tube, an adjustable, illuminated reticle, easy to use internal windage and elevation adjustments, and simple controls are other great benefits.
With its rugged, water-resistant designed aluminum body, high-performance and mid-range capability, the Armasight WWZ 4x Gen 1+ Night Vision Rifle Scope won’t leave you disappointed.
Armasight WWZ 4x GEN 1+ Night Vision Scope Features:
- 4x magnification
- Shock-protected optics
- Illuminated red cross reticle
- Simple, easy to operate controls and adjustments
- Water-resistant design
- Ability to mount to standard weaver rails
- Variable reticle brightness
- Detachable, long-range infrared illuminator
- Limited Two-Year Warranty
- IR810 infrared illuminator
- One Lithium Battery CR123A
- Lens Tissue
- IIT Generation: Gen 1+
- Resolution: 40 lp/mm
- Magnification: 4x
- Field of view: 12°
- Lens system: F1.4, 90mm
- Focus range: 10m to infinity
- Exit Pupil Diameter: 8 mm
- Diopter Adjustment: -5 to +5 dpt
- Reticle Type: Crosshairs
- Reticle Color: Red on Green
- Windage & Elevation Adjustment: 3/4 MOA
- Infrared Illuminator: Detachable Long Range IR
- Power Supply: CR123 Lithium 3V (1) or CR123 type rechargeable batteries with voltage 3.2V (1)
- Environmental Rating: Water and fog resistant
- Battery life: up to 40 hrs
- Operating temperature: -40° to +50° (-40° to +122°F)
- Storage Temperature: -50° to +70° (-58° to +158°F)
- Overall Dimensions: 323 x 115 x 98 mm (12.7 x 4.5 x 3.8 in)
- Weight: 1.45 kg (3.2 lbs)
- Warranty: 2 Years